When you purchase quality Australian made products you support every Australian as your money stays in Australia to circulate and grow our economy rather than someone else’s.
How does buying Australian Made grow our economy?
- Each valued employee of Davell is paid an above award wage each week to support their families and spend money within our economy. The personal income tax they pay is invested by the Federal Government for health, education, defence, roads, railways, social security, rural aid to support our drought affected farmers and more recently funding for our fire ravaged communities.
- Davell pays taxes to both the Federal Government and NSW State Government which flows back into the economy for the betterment of all Australians.
- Davell purchases raw materials to manufacture our products from either Australian owned companies or companies operating within Australia who pay wages to their employees to support their families and spend money within our economy.
What does it mean for our customers?
- The team at Davell are proud and passionate about producing the best quality Australian made products which means Davell can offer our customers a Lifetime Warranty.
- Davell supports and maintains a Workplace Health and Safety (WH&S) program for the safety of our employees and a Quality Assurance program (ISO 9001:2016) guaranteeing customers of our continuing and ongoing commitment to quality systems and practices.
- Davell continues to invest in processes, technology and machinery enabling us to manufacture competitive, innovative, fit-for-purpose quality products.
Australia was built on the back of a strong manufacturing industry, much of which has disappeared including the motor vehicle, footwear, clothing and textile industries and along with those industries many tradespeople with specialised skills have vanished forever.
Let’s not lose the rest of our manufacturing industry!
C’mon Aussies…Make Australia Great Again…support your country…buy Australian Made.