While the hotter months are great for hostels and hotels, the extra traffic can make it hard for visitors to keep their shared rooms organised and to store their belongings.
Davell has the answer. Introducing the Under Bed Locker!
We were recently approached by a popular Sydney backpacker hostel to create a storage solution in preparation for summer and we’ve done just that.
As you can guess from the name, the Under Bed Locker is built to be stored underneath a bed/bunk and it can be easily rolled in and out from under the bed.
Guests can securely store clothing, valuables and personal possessions when they leave the room to go and explore.
The Under Bed Locker significantly declutters shared rooms, giving all guests a better experience.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Three point security locking system
- Flush fitting padlockable handle
- Low profile design to fit under beds/bunks
- Wide choice of powder coat colours and finishes
- Manufactured from heavy gauge corrosion resistant steel
- Reinforced base, lid and side panels
- Nylon bump strips to protect lid and side panels
- Rear buffers to protect skirting/walls
- Two gas struts to assist opening and closing of lid
- Four heavy duty hinges
- Roll-in, roll-out via 6 mini castors (load capacity 100kg)
- Recessed pull handles for easy access
Overall height: 360mm – Internal height: 285mm
Overall width: 840mm – Internal width: 838mm
Overall depth: 900mm – Internal depth: 898mm