As an innovative company, Davell is always looking for ways to improve the experience of our customers and provide cutting edge technologies. Davell has teamed up with Yellowbox another great Australian business, to offer the perfect solution for managers and users.
Yellowbox Smart Lock is a mobile app-based locking system that allows users to access a locker without the need for a key or card and is now available on a selection of Davell Lockers.
Benefits for locker managers:
- A Management app that provides visibility over real-time locker status and usage.
- The App acts as a master key for all lockers.
- For larger installations, an optional web dashboard and analytics package also assists with reporting and management decisions.
- The phone app system means that key or card management is unnecessary, and as there is no physical lock it can’t be tampered with from the outside.
- There is no need for hardwiring, network connectivity or mains power. Lockers are decentralised and do not rely on each other to function.
- Restrictions can be placed on the time of use and specific lockers can be assigned to individuals via the dashboard.
- The app automatically reports damage and battery levels, and lockers with low battery levels can be disabled pre-emptively for a smoother customer experience.
- In- app cashless payments allow for a seamless method for venues to generate shared revenue, if required. Contact Yellowbox for details on shared revenue options.
Benefits for locker users:
- Locker users can book, pay for and access their allocated lockers by using their phones.
- Users keep track of their locker via the app and receive in-app user support.
- The YellowBox app is compatible with both iOS and Android devices.
- The app provides a digital receipt, displaying current and past reservations, locker number and hire time.
- There is 24/7 in-app user support through a live chat function.
Davell is meeting the ever-changing needs of its customers and highlighting the benefits of utilising Australian owned companies.