Self-Based Manually Operated
Davell’s Australian Made Self-Based Manually Operated Mobile Shelving is built on a fully welded base manufactured from galvanised 50mm x 50mm square steel tube with a 3mm wall thickness for maximum strength, not formed sheet metal or lightweight extruded aluminium.
- Cross-beams are used in the platform/base for support and rigidity
- Adjustable feet allow the base to be levelled onsite using the latest laser technology with accuracy to within .5mm ensuring ease of movement and correct alignment of the shelving bays
- Anti-tilt guide wheel channels run the full length of the unit to stabilise each bay preventing ‘crabbing’ and tilting of the bays
- Static plinths and mobile trolleys are manufactured from 2.5mm steel and have a fully welded sub-frame
- Case hardened load-bearing wheels are used on each trolley which are capable of carrying weight far greater than the trolleys maximum capacity
- All components are treated with a phosphate wash that removes any impurities then powder coated using the latest thermoset technology
Available Shelving Heights: 1803, 1980, 2210, 2413mm
(Add 155mm for overall unit height)
Available Widths: 762, 915, 1050, 1220mm
Available Depths: 305, 400, 457, 610mm
(Add 20mm for overall depth)
Standard Colour Range
Precious® (Pearlescent Finish)
Textura® (Fine Textured Finish)
Scylla® (Ripple Finish)
Hammer® (Two-Tone Ripple Finish)
Aztec® (Two-Tone Ripple Finish)
Sarouk® (Ripple Finish)
Click on images to enlarge
Premium Colour Range
The following colours are available at an additional charge over our standard colour range.
Electro® (Shimmer Finish)
A unique anodised look, designed to subtly change in appearance as light conditions change.
Sablé™ (Fine Textured Finish)
Sablé Core Ten mimics the textured, rustic and distinctive appearance of corten steel.
Clear Coat (Matt)
Products using Clear Coat will show blemishes and marks from production processes which are fully visible. Variations in material and components are normal and form part of the overall effect. The product has visible weld marks, witness marks (fold and scratch marks from the manufacturing process) and may have traces of rust which is part of the industrial aesthetic and does not affect the quality of the material or its function. Each product will vary and have its own unique characteristics.
* Minimum quantities apply.
Click on images to enlarge
Some variations in colour may occur due to differences in screen resolution and therefore should be used as a guide only.
Special Purpose Powder Coatings
A durable powder coating that allows the simple and rapid removal of most forms of graffiti, reducing overall maintenance costs and ensuring the appearance of powder coated surfaces are maintained.
Surface damage caused by markers, spray paint and other forms of graffiti can be easily cleaned using common solvents without causing dullness or damage to the finished coating.
Designed to be used in areas where there is an obvious need to maintain a low level of microbes e.g. medical, food and catering. However, it is also effective in areas where there is high human traffic, e.g. locker changing rooms, schools, hospitals, warehouses, public transport, etc.
Cleaning will help prevent microbial growth on products, however, between cleaning cycles microbes will multiply on surfaces.
Antimicrobial technology that is active in the coating destroys 99.99% of bacteria on a protected surface, offering users peace of mind that they have another layer of defence for their product.
For further information call Davell on FreeCall 1800 069 105 or 02 9521 4333.