Adjustable Steel Shelving
Offices, Schools, Hospitals, Shops and Warehouses can all benefit from using Davell’s practical and inexpensive shelving system.
- Australian Made from heavy gauge steel
- Comes in a large range of sizes to suit any application
- Two shelf types are available, slotted or non-slotted
Slotted shelves incorporate parallel slots set at at 25mm increments to accommodate polycarbonate shelf dividers/file supports, great for filing or holding alphabetical or number critical information or used as pigeon holes
- Each shelf has a load rating of up to 100kgs UDL (unformly distributed load) with optional reinforcement for heavier loads
- Shelves are adjustable in increments of 25.4mm or can be bolted for permanent placement
- Optional Dress Panels are available to give a more smooth and refined appearance as the adjustment holes of the standard upright are hidden behind the panel, best suited for an office or showroom
- Shelving units can be assembled side-by-side and/or back-to-back depending on your particular needs
- DIY assemble or have one of our qualified assemblers do it for you
- Shelving is finished in chip and scuff resistant thermoset powder coat and available in a wide range of colours and finishes
Available Heights: 1803, 1980, 2210, 2413mm
Available Widths: 762, 915, 1050, 1220mm
Available Depths: 305, 400, 457, 610mm
* Other sizes available upon request
Standard Colour Range
Precious® (Pearlescent Finish)
Textura® (Fine Textured Finish)
Scylla® (Ripple Finish)
Hammer® (Two-Tone Ripple Finish)
Aztec® (Two-Tone Ripple Finish)
Sarouk® (Ripple Finish)
Click on images to enlarge
Premium Colour Range
The following colours are available at an additional charge over our standard colour range.
Electro® (Shimmer Finish)
A unique anodised look, designed to subtly change in appearance as light conditions change.
Sablé™ (Fine Textured Finish)
Sablé Core Ten mimics the textured, rustic and distinctive appearance of corten steel.
Clear Coat (Matt)
Products using Clear Coat will show blemishes and marks from production processes which are fully visible. Variations in material and components are normal and form part of the overall effect. The product has visible weld marks, witness marks (fold and scratch marks from the manufacturing process) and may have traces of rust which is part of the industrial aesthetic and does not affect the quality of the material or its function. Each product will vary and have its own unique characteristics.
* Minimum quantities apply.
Click on images to enlarge
Some variations in colour may occur due to differences in screen resolution and therefore should be used as a guide only.
Special Purpose Powder Coatings
A durable powder coating that allows the simple and rapid removal of most forms of graffiti, reducing overall maintenance costs and ensuring the appearance of powder coated surfaces are maintained.
Surface damage caused by markers, spray paint and other forms of graffiti can be easily cleaned using common solvents without causing dullness or damage to the finished coating.
Designed to be used in areas where there is an obvious need to maintain a low level of microbes e.g. medical, food and catering. However, it is also effective in areas where there is high human traffic, e.g. locker changing rooms, schools, hospitals, warehouses, public transport, etc.
Cleaning will help prevent microbial growth on products, however, between cleaning cycles microbes will multiply on surfaces.
Antimicrobial technology that is active in the coating destroys 99.99% of bacteria on a protected surface, offering users peace of mind that they have another layer of defence for their product.
For further information call Davell on FreeCall 1800 069 105 or 02 9521 4333.