RFID Swipe Card – Electronic (PULSAR 3786)
A simple smart card lock providing codeless access.
The Pulsar 3786 RFID electronic lock offers functions for single users (Private Function) and short-term use by multiple users (Public Function).
Manufactured from high strength synthetic metal replacement material, Grivory.
- Smart Card Access
- Single or Three Point Locking
- Private Function – Single User
- Public Function – Multiple Users
- Optional Mechanical Override Key
- Vertical or Horizontal
- * Auto Unlock Mode
- Easy to program
- Two ‘AA’ Alkaline Batteries (supplied)
- Up to 15,000 Operations
- Battery Condition Indicator
- Colour: Black
- Dimensions: 145mmL x 46mmW x 21mmD (30mm at handle)
* Auto Unlock Mode – Lock can be programmed to open after a pre-determined period.
Private Use Function
Suitable for repeated use by the same users.
The Pulsar 3786 supports up to 50 MIFARE smart cards, each individually registered to the lock.
Dedicated and existing MIFARE cards can be used, no need to purchase new smart cards.
Public Use Function
Suitable for short-term use by different users.
Touch a MIFARE smart card to lock the lock, then use the same card to unlock the lock, leaving the lock in the unlocked state for any other compatible cards to be used.
A Master Card can be used to open the lock and delete the current in-use User Card. The lock will return to the unlocked state.
A Technician Card Can be used to open the lock and retain the currently in-use User Card. The lock will return to a locked state.